Datalogic RIDA DBT6400-HC
Mobile barcode scanner for healthcare
€678.00(recommended retail price)
- 2D miniature barcode reader for mobile usage in the healthcare sector
- Fully-fledged high-performance area imager for 1D and 2D barcodes
- Bluetooth pairing with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices
- Anti-microbial, cleanser-resistant housing
- No data loss in case of a connection failure: batch memory for 2,000 barcodes
Datalogic's RIDA DBT6400-HC is ideal for usage in the healthcare sector, among others, because of its compact format: weighing a mere 85 grams (with battery), the mini scanner fits comfortably into the pockets of common hospital and nursing care uniforms. It captures 1D and 2D barcodes quickly and reliably, even if they are damaged or faded. Additionally, it reads barcodes from displays and monitors. Via Bluetooth 4.0 it connects with iOS, Windows and Android mobile devices. In case they should be out of range the integrated batch memory stores up to 2,000 barcodes, and transmits them once connection is re-established.
The housing of the RIDA DBT6400-HC is well suited for the high demands in healthcare: it withstands aggressive cleaning products and disinfectants (certified according to ISO22196), as well as falls from up to 1.5 m. Add to this an anti-microbial coating for effective protection against the spread of germs in hospitals, nursing homes and doctors' offices.
Datalogic RIDA DBT6400, BT, 2D, USB, kit (USB), white
(dldbt6400hc – DBT6400-HC)Bluetooth scanner, healthcare, 2D, imager, USB, IP50, incl.: cable (USB), battery, colour: white
12 months warranty
Data sheet & more
Offers and indicated delivery times are not binding and only valid for resellers. Prices are in EUR, exclusive of VAT and subject to change. Errors excepted.
* The discount refers to the original sales price.