Our vendor Zebra will increase the list prices for its supplies on the 12th
of September 2022. Below we have summarised the available information for you:
The list price for selected product groups will increase as follows:
Please note that these percentage increases may differ from the above for select item numbers.
- ZipShip and EaziPrice paper products by 3%
- ZipShip and EaziPrice synthetic labels by 4%
- Wristbands by 4%
- Barcode ribbons by 4%
- RFID (affects 3 SKUs) by 7%
- Card accessories (affects 7 SKUs) by 3% - 44%
Zebra is applying this price increase to all authorised resellers at once, so as of the 12th of September 2022
, we will no longer be able to ship products from stock at the old price – regardless of when they were ordered by you or your customers (unless you have a valid project price).
What this means for you and your customers:
- For new orders from the 12th of September 2022 the new list prices apply.
- Goods delivered by us before the 12th of September 2022 will remain unchanged in price.
- All our deliveries from the 12th of September 2022 will be at the new price (Exceptions: valid Zebra project prices). All our order confirmations for affected goods without a project price, which are to be delivered or will be delivered beginning on the 12th of September 2022 hereby lose their validity. Talk to your end customers to explain the price increase. If your customer rejects the price increase, you can also cancel orders for the affected products with us.
- Important: The project price must still be valid at the time of shipment – the order date is irrelevant here. Please check all project prices urgently and contact your Jarltech or Zebra representative with any questions.
- Please note that only for your existing registered projects (Price Concessions) the negotiated prices with Zebra remain valid. However, all deal registrations, promotions, vouchers, etc. are affected by the price increase.
Details on the SKUs as well as the exact new prices are available upon request from your sales representative. Do you have any questions? We are happy to provide you with our expertise and service – let us know how we can best support you!