Important information on the Zebra price increase
Our vendor Zebra informed us that various prices will be increased effective the 13th of September 2021. Several details are still pending, but we currently have the following information:What will become more expensive: only selected mobile computers (by 5,5 %), mobile computing support services (by 2,5 %) as well as accessories for mobile computing (by 7,5 %).
Specifically affected by the price increase are:
Excluded from the price increase are all products not mentioned above, particularly:
- Mobile computing devices and accessories from the segments »Line Worker« and »Knowledge Worker«
- All services under »Technology EMC Support Services«
- Mobile computing accessories (»Accessories«), including the accessories for all excluded SKUs
- Prices in Zebra deal registrations for the above-mentioned product groups, regardless of their expiration date
Zebra is applying a distributor price re-calculation (»True-Up«), so we will no longer be able to ship products at the old price from our stock as of the 13th of September 2021 – regardless of when they were ordered by you or your customers.
- All project prices until their expiration date (»PC End Date«)
- Enterprise tablets, ET51X, ET55X, ET56X, MC22XX, MC27XX, TC21XX, TC26XX, WRIST, RSXXX, WT60XX and WT63XX families, wearables, software and end-user-specific SKUs
- Xplore hardware tablets
- Other Zebra products (for example, printers or scanners)
For you and your customers this means:
The vendor names »unprecedented price increases for copper, glass and plastics, semiconductors, boards, LCDs and other raw materials, as well as massive increases in freight costs« as the reasons.We will receive full SKU lists of the affected products, as well as the exact, new prices in the next few days. All information given here is approximate and without guarantee.Please contact your Zebra representative or our sales representatives if you have any questions.
- Goods which are shipped by us before the 13th of September will remain unchanged in price.
- All our deliveries as of the 13th of September will be at the new price (exceptions: valid Zebra project prices). All our order confirmations for affected goods without a project price, which are to be delivered or will be delivered from the 13th of September, will lose their validity. Talk to your end customers to explain the price increase. If your customer rejects the price increase, you can also cancel orders for the affected products with us.
- Please check all project prices quickly and make sure they have a validity as long as possible.