Important information about the Zebra price increase
Our vendor Zebra will increase prices on their portfolio on the 4th
of July 2022. We have summarised the available information for you hereafter: The list prices for the following products will increase by 4%:
The list prices for all other products (see exceptions below) will increase by 8%:
- All general-purpose scanners from the DS227X, DS810X und DS817X families.
- This price increase especially applies to accessories, even if the related product family is excluded.
- Batteries, interfaces and print heads are also all affected by the price increase.
- Contrary to all other services, the price increase also applies to the Mobile Computing Support Services. A further exception is made for TC21, TC26 or Tablet Mobile Computing Support Services, which are exempt from the price change.
The following products are excluded
from the price increase:
- ZD410, ZD411, ZD611, ZT210, ZT220 and ZT230 printers
- Barcode supplies and print engines
- All card printers, card supplies and card aftermarket
- RFID printers, RFID fixed readers and RFD4 and RFD9 product families
- TC15X, TC21X, TC26X, TC53X and TC58X product families
- All tablets, ring scanners, RSX and VCX product families
- All OEM products, scan engines, locations solutions, FIS/MV products and Mobile Automation
- All Services (please note the above-mentioned exceptions)
- TC21,TC26 or Tablet Mobile Computing Support Services
Zebra is applying this price increase to all official distributors at once. Therefore, as of the 4th
of July 2022, we will no longer be able to ship products from our stock at the old price – regardless of when they were ordered by you or your customers (unless you have a valid project price).For you and your customers this means:
- Starting the 4th of July 2022, the new list prices will apply to all new orders.
- Goods which are shipped by us before the 4th of July 2022 will remain unchanged in price.
- All our deliveries as of the 4th of July 2022 will be at the new price (exceptions: valid Zebra project prices). All our order confirmations for affected goods without a project price, which are to be shipped or will be shipped from the 4th of July 2022 onward, will lose their validity. Talk to your end customers to explain the price increase. If your customer rejects the price increase, you can also cancel orders for the affected products with us.
- Important: The project price must be valid at the time of shipment – the order date is irrelevant here. Please check all project prices and contact your Jarltech or Zebra representative with any questions.
- Please mind that only prices negotiated with Zebra in a current, registered project (Price Concession) will remain valid. However, all deal registrations, promotions, vouchers, etc. are affected by the price increase.
Details about SKUs as well as the exact new prices are available on request from your sales representative. Do you have questions? We are here for you and will gladly support you with our expertise and service – simply let us know how we can best support you!